Monday, August 20, 2007

Exploding Lawn Mower Destroys Georgia Home

USA Today reported that an exploding mower destroyed a house in Johns Creek, Georgia. The enraged mechanical beast burst into flames, catching the house on fire when the owner attempted to start it in the garage. The wife attempted to throw a gas can out the window, but it broke and "spread fuel everywhere". There is no word on why he would try to start the mower in the garage.

The weather in Lawrenceville, GA (7 mi SE) on August 14 was 98.6 degrees with a dew point of 61.2 degrees. This information is from

The included photo is a recreation of what the scene may have looked like.

No comments: